Content Management System - CMS
A website is a strategic business asset
A website is a valuable strategic asset for a business or organization, representing a unique opportunity to reach out to potential customers.
CBOSS offers web portal solutions to help customers build a dynamic web presence that provides the ability to access, share and store information. A strategic web presence can mean the difference between merely providing a way for customers to contact a company or truly engage with them.
More importantly, a website enables a business to gain visibility and helps convert prospects into leads and ultimately, customers.
CBOSS offers one of the industry’s most cost-effective, easy-to-manage content management solutions available today. The DotNetNuke Content Management System is a flexible, dynamic solution that delivers a web presence that immediately begins the process of transforming an opportunity into a customer.
CBOSS can either transfer the look and feel of a customer’s current website or design a new one. Modules can be added for information sharing, social networking, online payments, customer feedback, blogs and much more.
An added bonus is that customers can quickly and easily add/edit pages, images, text and documents without relying on a third party vendor.
What is a CMS?
A content management system (CMS) provides a collection of procedures to manage work flow in a collaborative environment.
These procedures can be manual or computer-based and are designed to:
- Allow for a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
- Control access to data, based on user roles (defining which information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
- Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data
- Control data validity and compliance
- Reduce repetitive duplicate input
- Improve the ease of report writing
- Improve communication between users
In a CMS, data can be defined as nearly anything: documents, movies, text, pictures, phone numbers, scientific data, and so forth. A CMS is frequently used for storing, controlling, revising, semantically enriching, and publishing documentation. Serving as a central repository, the CMS increases the version level of new updates to an already existing file, making version control one of the primary advantages of a CMS.
No time to perform website updates?
CBOSS offers competitive retainer services to those who need assistance in updating a website on a regular basis. A retainer package ensures CBOSS is available to provide assistance whenever it is needed
- Expenses for website updates can be budgeted on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Customers receive lower rates and discounts with a Web Site Retainer.
- Based on the terms of the agreement, customers may be invoiced only one time, so there's only one bill to pay.
Small site updates are generally completed within one to two businesses days. For larger or more complex updates, estimates and time-frames can be provided.